My Announcement

Welcome to 『  Hyper Creative 3D  』 !

The Bridge Curse 2 : Simulation Breakdown

Hi everyone,

    Please let me provide you with a brief overview of simulation breakdown from「The Bridge Curse 2」, a film produced by MoonShine Studio. My primary role in this project is the preparation of all simulations. I also developed specialized tools for some sections during my free time. In this video presentation, I'll be sharing some of the setups and tools I created for this project.

    I want to acknowledge the guidance of Bin Chi, whose innovative methods of simulation were instrumental in getting this project off the ground. Throughout the basics, I've incorporated additional possibilities to achieve different outstanding simulation results. I'd also like to extend my gratitude to Nelson for his precious feedback, which played a crucial role in the development process. 

    And additionally, I also want to thank Chi Feng and Jimmy for introducing and bringing the ACES color pipeline into this film, providing us with a new and fantastic cinematic experience.

The Bridge Curse 2 : Simulation Breakdown -



張貼留言

0 留言