My Announcement

Welcome to 『  Hyper Creative 3D  』 !

Discovering Maya : Channel Box Colors

Hi Everyone !

    I'm going to show you all default Channel Box Colors that I discover and wanna share 5 years ago when I started learning Maya. Surprisingly, I couldn't find a full-color version anywhere till today(even on Maya's Help Doc), so I took it upon myself to create one with all the default colors in Maya's channel box. I've written all the meanings beside each of the colors in the picture, hope this helps.


Maya Channel Box Colors :




Maya Scene Screen Shot :




Custom Design (Clear Version) :




Youtube Video :

It's not a tutorial, so there's no explanation for each of the attributes.
( Since I've already written it beside each of them )
The video is just sharing what I've finally posted for showing the colors,
so looking the picture up there is the point.

張貼留言

0 留言